Techies forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Techies forums

Forum for the students of Tagore engineering college IT department

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEMAND

Is it useful..?

DEMAND I_vote_lcap33%DEMAND I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
DEMAND I_vote_lcap0%DEMAND I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
DEMAND I_vote_lcap67%DEMAND I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEMAND Empty DEMAND Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am

babu vignesh

babu vignesh
grown up punk
grown up punk

NEGATIVE DEMAND

DEMAND:
An economic principle that describes a consumer’s desire and willingness to pay a price for a specific good or service. Holding all other factors constant, the price of a good or service increases as its demand increases and vice versa.

Situation where consumers avoid a product or firm with negative image or connotations, such as those associated with unfair labor policies or the practices that harm the environment. In some cases, consumers are willing to pay a little more in order to switch their allegiance from one product or firm to another.
Negative Demand:
The marketer will need to focus on a very creative process to create the demand for the product/service. If the product/service is unknown then a major PR campaign to introduce the new service/product should be implemented into the marketing strategy and focus from that aspect until demands reach an adequate level. The marketer will want to focus on the functionality of the new product/service and display the benefits to the new market. New distribution channels will need to be created, founded, or forged. Promotion trial offers may need introduction for product/service release.

If the product/service is in in negative demand because of the misfortune of defamation, the marketer will need to create a healing PR campaign to bring demand levels back up. Many press conferences and interviews will need to be implemented into the PR campaign. Free promotional offers should be considered to regain trust and rebuild brand integrity.

Negative Demand is the demand for products which consumers dislike and would prefer not to have to purchase. Negative demand for a particular product exists when consumers, generally, would be prepared to pay more than the price of the product to avoid having to buy it, as in the case of unpleasant and painful medical treatment.

Negative Demand is the demand for products which consumers dislike and would prefer not to have to purchase, negative demand for a particular product exists when consumers, generally, would be prepared to pay more than the price of the product to avoid having to buy it, as in the case of unpleasant and painful medical treatment

No Demand:
The marketer will need to focus again on a PR campaign as well as find suitable industry friendly distribution channels for market delivery. Heavy media advertising will need to be used to differentiate the product/services from the others and introduce the new brand into the market.

http://engg.canadaboard.net/forum.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum